This is a 4.8-46V, 2A Dual Motor Controller. Its performance has been improved greatly. It can bear larger current due to the increased haetsink dissipation. It is easy to control, using LGS's outstanding high-power motor driver chip, the L298N. This chip allows for direct drive of two bi-directional DC motors, and incorporates high-speed short diodes for protection. Drive current up to 2A per motor output. The driver uses a broad-brush design to reduce wire resistance.
- The logic part of the input voltage: 6 ~ 12V
- Driven part of the input voltage Vs: 4.8 ~ 46V
- The logical part of the work current Iss: 36mA
- Drive part of the operating current Io: 2A
- Maximum power dissipation: 25W (T = 75 degree Celsius)
- Control signal input level:
- High level: 2.3V = Vin = Vss
- Low:-0.3V = Vin = 1.5V
- Operating temperature: -25 degree Celsius ~ +130 degree Celsius
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver
- Module Size: 47 mm × 53mm
- Module Weight: About 29g
SAMPLE CONNECTION DIAGRAM
NOTE: Ensure you have a ground wire running between Arduino GND and motor controller GND where battery power GND is connected.